WHAT IS CREEKKIDS?
CreekKids is the name of our children's ministry at Indian Creek. It is a fun and exciting place where all kids, infants through 5th Grade, can learn about the love of God and the truth of His word in a way that is relevant to their age. They will learn so much about who God is, how He uniquely made them, and how to have a relationship with Him. Nothing can make a greater impact in a child's life! We help answer the questions:
- What does the Bible say?
- What does this have to do with me today?
- What do I need to do, now that I know the truth?
Children learn at an early age that in our culture performance, appearance, popularity, and money are most important. We want them to know and claim the truth that their identity is not based on what the world says but on who God says they are and encourage them to align their thoughts and actions around this truth. Parents can confidently leave their children in CreekKids knowing that they are in a safe and secure place where kids will be cared for by loving and passionate leaders who have been thoroughly screened and trained.
Some things to know
- New families start at the Check-In Center for CreekKids by the right entrance.
- If you have a little one in diapers, please bring 2-3 disposable diapers, a complete change of clothes, and a bottle of milk, formula, juice, or water (good idea even if you're nursing!). Please label all items.
- If your child has been exhibiting signs of illness (fever, runny nose, diarrhea, vomiting, rash, etc.) within 24 hours of bringing him or her to class, we ask that you keep your little one home for rest and so germs don't spread to others.