Giving requires trust. God entrusts into our care money management; we in turn have to trust God with our money priorities; and then, we have to trust the church in their money distribution.
God says we can keep most of His money and spend it the way we think best, guided by the new heart He has given us. He wants us to grow in our understanding of giving; moving from giving consistently, to giving a tenth, to giving freely over and beyond the tenth of our income. Jesus said it this way, Freely you have received, freely give. (Matthew 10:8) The church then becomes the best vehicle to release those resources to make maximum kingdom impact.
Giving back financially ultimately helps people find their way back to God.
Ways to Give
Online Giving: Give easily and securely using your checking account or debit card.
Setting up a recurring gift is free to you and offers these features
- Setup a recurring gift using your debit card or checking account
- Edit your recurring gift at anytime
- View your giving record at anytime
Foundations and non-cash gifts: There are two donor-advised funds that can receive many different kinds of gifts. The funds are set up with the Servant Christian Community Foundation, 706 North Lindenwood, 913.310.0279.
- The Indian Creek Community Church Foundation: This foundation helps support the general operating expenses and ministries of Indian Creek.
- The Live Out Foundation : This foundation helps support the mission and outreach ministries of Indian Creek.
- You can give many types of gifts, including
- Non-Liquid Gifts
- Real Estate
- Life Insurance
Cash and Checks: Cash and checks are an easy way to donate and can be given during services on Sundays or mailed to the church: Indian Creek Community Church, 12480 S. Black Bob Rd., Olathe, KS, 66062.